• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Has anyone purchased the Watchmen DVD

The MoonKnight

or bluray yet? The graphic novel is one of my favorite books and I thought the theatrical release was decent (though I don't understand why they changed the ending). I hope to pick up the DVD later this week but wondered if anyone really likes the DVD or bluray and what special features were included.

or bluray yet? The graphic novel is one of my favorite books and I thought the theatrical release was decent (though I don't understand why they changed the ending). I hope to pick up the DVD later this week but wondered if anyone really likes the DVD or bluray and what special features were included.

I got the blu-ray on tuesday, but I haven't opened it yet.

I didn't purchase the DVD but I did just see the movie and it was better than I expected based on the comments I had heard from people. There was an over abundance of blue wenis for my taste but apparently that's something we're going to have to get used to from now on in the movies, although maybe not in blue as much.

I thought that Rorschach was amazing but I wonder if I would have liked the movie without him.