• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woodys minutes & rotations

JTB

As we all know woody used an 8 man rotation last year that consisted of bibby, johnson, williams, j smoove, horford, flip, mo, and zaza. Now with that being said we as

fans of the hawks we get upset about how woody runs his minutes and rotations and we should be. BUT and there is a BIG BUT when I say woody played that 8 man

rotation last season because he TRUSTED those only 8 players on the team. The other players he didnt have faith or TRUST in them (acie, morris, hunter, and whoever

else that hardly didnt ever see any court action all last year). Now heres the point im trying to make if someone like teague or someone can come in and actually prove

himself to WOODY and show some type of instant production on the court then WOODY will TRUST him and PLAY him, but if that person doesnt show anything on the

court than woodys going to sit him like he did acie. Then theres players like crawford, well here woody is defeinitely going to play him because he knows what he's

getting and because its crawford thats not a huge name but its not a little name either, he knows woody is going to give him his minutes and Woody already knows what

crawford is going to give him on the court (another scoring ability). To end this whole thing off WOODY can do a 10 man rotation as long as those 10 players shows or

should i say prove themselves to woody by showing some type of production on the court and not just being out there, they have to prove their skills and talents to woody

(just like any other coach) and also build TRUST with him which is the biggest of all because WOODY ONLY PLAYS THOSE WHO HE TRUST RIGHT NOW

WOODY ONLY TRUST

8 MEN ON THE TEAM. AS SOON AS WE GET 2 MORE PEOPLE WOODY WILL TRUST THEN WE WILL MAKE THE ROTATION A 10 MAN INSTEAD OF AN 8 AND THE

MINUTES WILL THEN BE MORE SPREADED OUT WHERE JJ AND THE WHOLE STARTING FIVE CAN GET MORE REST IN THE GAME.

-also ithink if we sign siler woody will play him and give him a chance to earn some minutes because woody shows that he likes this kid alot so im looking for siler to show out in front of woody and also i know if we sign joe smith woody is going to give him minutes without question and also a person like stromile swift.

• Premium Member

Woody has to see a certain level of effort on the defensive end. Why else would he bother playing Rio when he wouldn't give a scorer like Salim a freaking break.

As we all know woody used an 8 man rotation last year that consisted of bibby, johnson, williams, j smoove, horford, flip, mo, and zaza. Now with that being said we as

fans of the hawks we get upset about how woody runs his minutes and rotations and we should be. BUT and there is a BIG BUT when I say woody played that 8 man

rotation last season because he TRUSTED those only 8 players on the team. The other players he didnt have faith or TRUST in them (acie, morris, hunter, and whoever

else that hardly didnt ever see any court action all last year). Now heres the point im trying to make if someone like teague or someone can come in and actually prove

himself to WOODY and show some type of instant production on the court then WOODY will TRUST him and PLAY him, but if that person doesnt show anything on the

court than woodys going to sit him like he did acie. Then theres players like crawford, well here woody is defeinitely going to play him because he knows what he's

getting and because its crawford thats not a huge name but its not a little name either, he knows woody is going to give him his minutes and Woody already knows what

crawford is going to give him on the court (another scoring ability). To end this whole thing off WOODY can do a 10 man rotation as long as those 10 players shows or

should i say prove themselves to woody by showing some type of production on the court and not just being out there, they have to prove their skills and talents to woody

(just like any other coach) and also build TRUST with him which is the biggest of all because WOODY ONLY PLAYS THOSE WHO HE TRUST RIGHT NOW

WOODY ONLY TRUST

8 MEN ON THE TEAM. AS SOON AS WE GET 2 MORE PEOPLE WOODY WILL TRUST THEN WE WILL MAKE THE ROTATION A 10 MAN INSTEAD OF AN 8 AND THE

MINUTES WILL THEN BE MORE SPREADED OUT WHERE JJ AND THE WHOLE STARTING FIVE CAN GET MORE REST IN THE GAME.

-also ithink if we sign siler woody will play him and give him a chance to earn some minutes because woody shows that he likes this kid alot so im looking for siler to show out in front of woody and also i know if we sign joe smith woody is going to give him minutes without question and also a person like stromile swift.

I don't think it's a trust issue as much as the guys that weren't part of the 8 man roation - Salim, Othello, Solomon, Hunter, etc... - they're just not that good yet. Woody ran those 8 guys primarily, IMO because those are the NBA caliber players the Hawks had. The Hawks needed to add depth, hopefully Crawford and Teague can help.