• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What is Jamal Crawford?

Diesel

1. Crawford has never played with a good team in his entire career. He is feeling as giddy as Vince is feeling in Orlando.

2. JJ+CC will be one of the scariest 2 man back-court combo in the NBA. Either CC or JJ will be guarded by a weak little guard like MoWilliams/Nelson etc. CC can defend PGs adequately.

3. Bibby+CC will be one of the worst defensive backcourts in the NBA. We still need a defensive backup PG similar to Royal Ivey who could pair with CC. Teague isn't strong enough.

Told Y'all. I think Bibby's added muscles and Crawford's added motivation has made the defensive combo tolerable. A hot shooting Bibby + Crawford is so much superior on the offensive end that their defensive deficiency hasn't been as big a problem as I had thought.

My only agenda is for the Hawks to be the best team possible in reality and not in a video game.

Crawford is a below average defender at the SG and slightly above average defender as a PG. He is playing starter minutes as of late, at the expense of Marvin's minutes, and I totally agree with that due to on the court production.

I think he is a perfect 6th man too. I like his explosivness off the bench. He is definately one of the 3 best 6th men in the league and with Ginobli aging and having more injury concerns the 6th man of the year award could be Crawford's for the taking.

Edited by coachx

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

It's working. We have our starting five from last season. They are our starting five this season.

With this starting combination, we currently have the best record in tthe NBA!

Crawford has been everything we could have asked for.

Hawks have the best second unit in many years. It is as good or better than some starting five

that we have had available in past seasons. It's not been THAT long ago when our entire

season boasted of 13 wins.

Crawford is not starting, nor should he. He's more valueable doing what he's doing right now.

AI's ego demands that he start. Crawford doesn't seem to have this problem. I really admire

him for that.

Notice that Crawford is a closer. He's on the floor @ the end of games. That, to me, means

so much more than the position of starter.

:write a letter: