• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chris Gay (Augusta Chronicle)

PaceRam

Just curious if there has been any feedback on the questions that were forwarded to Chris Gay of the Augusta Chronicle about Garrett Siler. I am guessing that this has already been posted and I have just missed it. But, I was very curious about some of the questions that were submitted and was looking forward to Chris's comments. If I have missed his responses can someone please tell me where I can find them? Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply and for taking the trouble to getting with Chris! I am one of those Hawk fans that would really like to see Garrett Siler sign with the Hawks and would be thrilled to get more information on him. Thanks again and I look forward to reading Chris's comments!

I got busy last week and didn't forward them to him until Monday. He responded that he's working on them. I told him no rush, you should have seen how many questions there were after they were all compiled. THey're coming - thanks for the interest.

Just curious if there has been any feedback on the questions that were forwarded to Chris Gay of the Augusta Chronicle about Garrett Siler. I am guessing that this has already been posted and I have just missed it. But, I was very curious about some of the questions that were submitted and was looking forward to Chris's comments. If I have missed his responses can someone please tell me where I can find them? Thanks!

Hopefully he may be open to a second round of questions for those who found out a little late or does he have a blog we can access ? ?

Edited by mrhonline

Looking foreward to hearing/reading this (Thought that this was it)

Would be nice if he just logged onto Hawksquawk and gave us a post or two.

shoot him an email and invite him. his email addy is at the bottom of the Siler article that was posted here on HS.

It's chris.gay@augustachronicle.com

Edited by gsuteke