• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chad Ochocinco

Guest Squawker

Guest Squawker

Watching the Bengals Vs. Pats highlights i saw Chad Ochocinco kicking!!! Could you imagine getting this guy and he wouldnt only be scoring receiving points but also kicking points. Do you think the Bengals will continue to let him kick field goals?

• Moderators

I have never seen a fantasy league that would let you get points for a WR, etc. kicking scores but if you are in one that is cool. To answer the question, though, I don't believe for a second he will be kicking for the team in the regular season.

As a Bengals fan I think it was great seeing him do that to show he is multi talented. However I never want to see him kickoff like he did last night because he could get hurt doing that. A leg or foot injury for him would be catastrophic.

Watching the Bengals Vs. Pats highlights i saw Chad Ochocinco kicking!!! Could you imagine getting this guy and he wouldnt only be scoring receiving points but also kicking points. Do you think the Bengals will continue to let him kick field goals?

their regular kicker, shayne grahme, was feeling a little tender, so marvin lewis gave him the night off. if it were the regular season, shayne would've played. right now, the bengals don't have a second kicker on their roster, but i would have to assume they would pick one up if shayne was still doing poorly when the season starts. i think ochco would be strictly an emergency option, like using an infielder to pitch when your bullpen is empty.