• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Suggestions / Comments on the new Hawksquawk 2.0 skin

Admin

I love it, absolutely LOVE IT! You're amazing at what you do Dol, I don't think there is any other team in the league who has a forum anywhere near as nice as ours. Thank u for everything that you do for this site

I love it, absolutely LOVE IT! You're amazing at what you do Dol, I don't think there is any other team in the league who has a forum anywhere near as nice as ours. Thank u for everything that you do for this site

I absolutely love it Dolfan...the skin is more subtle but I love the way it's all blended together. And nifty little Hawk sitting on the Q - completely original!

give it a 9/10 :)

only bc i have to leave some room just in case u out do yourself again.

Thank you both very much I appreciate that a lot! As I'm sure you both know I will continue to work on it as I'm never satisfied with it LOL.

• Premium Member

I love 99.3 percent of what you've done, Dol. I have to say that I'm not much on the hawk this time. Given the wings, kind-of looks like a red vampire bat with a beak. So, yeah, I prefer use of either the current hawk or alternatively one from any of the old-school logos. My .02.

I love 99.3 percent of what you've done, Dol. I have to say that I'm not much on the hawk this time. Given the wings, kind-of looks like a red vampire bat with a beak. So, yeah, I prefer use of either the current hawk or alternatively one from any of the old-school logos. My .02.

Thanks for the feedback Sturt. I kind of like this Hawk since he's pretty tough looking but I'm open to hearing what everyone has to say about it and if the consensus is that it's not liked I'm happy to change it back to the Hawks icon.

• 1 month later...