• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith "hometeam" interview from NBA.com

Admin

<object width="388" height="394" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/swf/1.1/cvp/nba_embed_container.swf?context=hawks&videoId=teams/hawks/2009/09/29/JoshSmithMediaDay.nba" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/swf/1.1/cvp/nba_embed_container.swf?context=hawks&videoId=teams/hawks/2009/09/29/JoshSmithMediaDay.nba" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="388" wmode="transparent" height="394"></embed></object>

Hmmmm

2 Things struck me about this interview:

1. Josh sees Jeff Teague and Jamal Crawford as the same type of player. Can push the ball, pass or score

2. The Hawks are an up tempo team.

Just wondering if we will finally start running teams out the gym. We saw some improvement last year, maybe this year we will take it to another level.

OG

Hmmmm

2 Things struck me about this interview:

1. Josh sees Jeff Teague and Jamal Crawford as the same type of player. Can push the ball, pass or score

2. The Hawks are an up tempo team.

Just wondering if we will finally start running teams out the gym. We saw some improvement last year, maybe this year we will take it to another level.

OG

Love the Aviator!! With the Teague/Crawford comparison I think he meant explosive and dynamic combo guards in their own right that can definitely improve the running game(specially when substituting these two for Bibby and JJ). Great Half Court Guards and Great Full Court Guards who can all play each others roles in instances. Looks pretty good!!

Love the Avator!! With the Teague/Crawford comparison I think he meant explosive and dynamic combo guards in their own right that can definitely improve the running game(specially when substituting these two for Bibby and JJ). Great Half Court Guards and Great Full Court Guards who can all play each others roles in instances. Looks pretty good!!

I didn't even realize how close it was to the season until Marvin said that at the beginning.

Anyway, we have all been waiting for this team to become a more up tempo team for a few years now. Maybe Teague and Crawford will help push us more in that direction.