• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Clippers could emerge as suitor for Terry.

KB21

There is some speculation out there that the Clippers, now that Odom is gone, may look into offering Jason Terry a contract. It is being said that the Clippers were content with Jaric and Dooling running the point as long as Odom was there, but without Odom, they may turn their attention to Terry.

Of course, the Hawks would likely match the offer. However, you have to wonder how willing the Hawks are to match when Billy Knight makes a comment like this:

It comes down to the final, bottom line [salary] number. We are not at a number we can agree upon.

• Premium Member

The Hawks will not match EVERY offer made for JT.

If UTah or LAC gave JT an Andre Miller like bid, I know JT is gone. However, I think that NO team wants to spend that much money on uncertainty.

Knight is really saying that JT's worth isn't as high as he believes. You see this has nothing to do with the Luxury tax, we are free and clear of that. This has everything to do with JT's value.

If the Clippers were willing to throw in next year's first rounder I would do it. Sometimes you have to take a step back to take a step forward. The Clippers will not come close to making the playoffs this year and will more than likely have a top 3 or top 5 pick. We need to get a good lottery pick and build around this guy. Shareef might not like it but he isn't running the team.