JT-0...got guts?

DJlaysitup

I have to admit...the first time I saw Jeff Teague in a Hawks uniform I was appalled...I thought OMG! is BK in charge again? 0-15...granted it was in a preseason game....but it was on national TV. I figured "well we can forget about this kid"....what the heck are they doing at Wake Forrest?

But he does seem to have some guts....if he can develop a decent shot to go with those guts we may actaully have a player on our hands.

Edited by DJlaysitup

I have to admit...the first time I saw Jeff Teague in a Hawks uniform I was appalled...I thought OMG! is BK in charge again? 0-15...granted it was in a preseason game....but it was on national TV. I figured "well we can forget about this kid"....what the heck are they doing at Wake Forrest?

But he does seem to have some guts....if he can develop a decent shot to go with those guts we may actaully have a player on our hands.

Did you not pay any attention to the other preseason games ?

Coach is right. I dont know how his jump shot was falling during preseason, but Teague had good games (minus that one preseason stinker) from a statistical standpoint. If he can clamp down on defense and get a proper jump shot, he would have everything else necessary to be decent to very good.

I too think BK had an input in this one (I'm pretty sure BK and Sund have had many chats and they were even seen in the stands together at at least one game)!! I just don't think BK ideology was so bad and luckily neither does Sund (And most of the league for that matter). It's kind of sad when more teams and players respect us more than some of our fans. From the Kobe's, Wade's and of course Dwight and even coaches like Phil for instance have a lot of respect for us and our team and play us/game plan for us accordingly. Even when we were not close to scratching the playoffs a lot of the NBA world feared our potential just as they do the Blazers/76ers and other young athletic up and coming teams(OKC/Memphis). They would be fools not to!!

It's the father son syndrome.The father is going to whoop up on his son as much as he can in fear that one day his son will over whelm him (especially when you know your child has the potential to be great). Once the child finally puts it all together look out (the father knows there is no longer a chance of beating him and the mighty has become the fallen). Basically get your licks while you can while also teaching your predecessors how to be great and show no mercy!!

Edited by sillent