• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Fans

jy23

I think that as a fanbase we need to come up with something that is our own at the games. I don't think it should be anything generic like waving a towel but our fans seem so uninvolved during the games unless its the playoffs so is there anything we can do to liven up our games, anybody have any ideas?

You mean spirit hawk doesn't get you jacked up for the whole game? Seriously though, we could use something like the Braves have with the tomahawk chop.

Spirit Hawk is a half time mascot and all he's really used for is the trampoline dunk session which is very repetitive. Harry the Hawk is awesome though. The way he gets involved with the fans and how he walks and dances across the rails of the stands is hilarious. But as far as something the fans could do, I got nothing.

Spirit Hawk is a half time mascot and all he's really used for is the trampoline dunk session which is very repetitive. Harry the Hawk is awesome though. The way he gets involved with the fans and how he walks and dances across the rails of the stands is hilarious. But as far as something the fans could do, I got nothing.

You are thinking of Skyhawk and not Spirit the Hawk. Spirit is an actual live Hawk, I'm not sure if he still flys before the game after the Playoff incident.

You are thinking of Skyhawk and not Spirit the Hawk. Spirit is an actual live Hawk, I'm not sure if he still flys before the game after the Playoff incident.

Whoops. Thanks for catching the slip up. I looked it up and no the Hawks released a statement last postseason saying he won't be flying around pre-game anymore.

You mean spirit hawk doesn't get you jacked up for the whole game? Seriously though, we could use something like the Braves have with the tomahawk chop.

lol um........no!!! But yea the chop is exactly the type of thing I'm talking about, just something to get the crowd into it and something that becomes a signature thing for the hawks. Again nothing generic like towels, I think the cleveland fans are so lame for that one!

I think everytime there is a Hawks dunk the crowd should all stand and stay standing until the other team scores a basket. If there is a second Hawks dunk before the other team scores everyone should face away from the court on the other teams possesion.

That would be pretty funny. But... how would everyone know to turn back around? :)

How about every time a Hawk gets a block they play House of Pains "Jump Arround"...

Pack it up, pack it in

Let me begin

I came to win

Battle me that's a sin

I won't tear the sack up

Punk you'd better back up

Try and play the role and the whole crew will act up

Get up, stand up, come on!

Come on, throw your hands up

If you've got the feeling jump across the ceiling

That would be pretty funny. But... how would everyone know to turn back around? :)

How about every time a Hawk gets a block they play House of Pains "Jump Arround"...

Pack it up, pack it in

Let me begin

I came to win

Battle me that's a sin

I won't tear the sack up

Punk you'd better back up

Try and play the role and the whole crew will act up

Get up, stand up, come on!

Come on, throw your hands up

If you've got the feeling jump across the ceiling

I like that for every block.......though there is probably only time for the Jump, Jump chorus part and you hate to enourage the 12 years old to pack their pipes with pot as the songs opening line.

Or the old 80's tune by Technotronics after a dunk..........

Yo! Pump up the jam

pump it up

why your feet are stomping

And the jam is pumping

look at it get the crowd jumpin'

The yong folks are going to get hyped no matter what but this would get the oldies up too.

Edited by coachx

I think everytime there is a Hawks dunk the crowd should all stand and stay standing until the other team scores a basket. If there is a second Hawks dunk before the other team scores everyone should face away from the court on the other teams possesion.

I like that one

we should then say, YOU GOT DUNKED ON!!! i think that would be hilarious