• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Had a bad dream that we traded Crawford

RedDawg#8

More like a nightmare, we traded him for Omri Casspi and 2 unknown euro players that were probably projects. I dreamed that I came on here and we were all angry wondering how our front office could do this to us...then I woke up and laughed.

I know its early but has Crawford become THAT important to our team already? I mean I love the confidence going into every game knowing we have him comin off the bench for us waiting to light a team up.

• Like 1

You had a dream about Omri Casspi? Seriously? LOL

lol i think it was because I had just read some article on him and his competiveness and how much his coach liked him and I thought it was pretty cool, esp. with him being the first Israeli player in the NBA. I dunno, its hard to explain. I think the whole message was that we Crawford away for scraps, and the team started falling apart shortly after.

LOL you know you're a true Hawks fan when you have dreams about them. Welcome, it happens to me all the time

Yeah, I dont go a single day without thinking about our team and what we do well, what we can do better, or what we can achieve etc. I used to be this way about the Falcons but not so much anymore, I still love them but im not as "IN" to them as I once was, im on here way more than their MB nowadays