• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

56 in the paint!

jy23

With us constantly scoring like this in the paint it brings much more consistency to the offense which is something we didn't have last year bc we lived n died by the jumper n u just knew that at some point that it was going to slow up. I'm more than confident bout this team, there has been major improvements in just one year n although I think a lot of it is just the natural maturation of our players I think we should start giving some credit to woody..............yea I said it!!!!!

The Hawks are number one in the league in the paint for a reason. stick with it, it's working :)

Well, it's working, so I'm just fine with it....but it's really about our athleticism and lack of offense. KG said it best after we domintaed them in the paint -“They draw one on ones a lot, a lot of isolation basketball. Jamal Crawford and Joe Johnson are two of the best at that. I thought team-wise, they spread us out and they did a good job. Kudos to them. They beat us up tonight. Horford, Josh Smith can jump to the moon. We send a guy to go double, and they send four guys crashing."