• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

G.I. Joe SUCKED!

jy23

Don't know if this has already been talked about on here but I just had to get this out there, THAT MOVIE SUCKED AND MAY BRST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!! That is time that I can never get back, I hate myself for even sitting through that crap......

Don't know if this has already been talked about on here but I just had to get this out there, THAT MOVIE SUCKED AND MAY BRST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!! That is time that I can never get back, I hate myself for even sitting through that crap......

I agree that it wasn't a very good movie but I've seen movies that are far worse! I would say that G.I. Joe is about a 5/6 out of 10 in my book and probably would have been better if they hadn't had those ridiculous accelerator suits and had done a better job of casting.

I agree that it wasn't a very good movie but I've seen movies that are far worse! I would say that G.I. Joe is about a 5/6 out of 10 in my book and probably would have been better if they hadn't had those ridiculous accelerator suits and had done a better job of casting.

The suits were a horrible idea, i just think they didn't spend very much time thinking about this movie or making it. the graphics were HORRIBLE and it seemed like they were doing stuff just to do it sometimes. I just really didn't get it......it just sucked. I agree I've seen worse but after just watching it it ranks pretty high on my crap list!

Good to know, although it looked terrible from the previews so I am not remotely surprised.

If you hated Transformers 2 you definitely should not watch this movie as it would probably make you gouge your eyes out. Transformers 2 was a MUCH better movie than G.I. Joe!

The suits were a horrible idea, i just think they didn't spend very much time thinking about this movie or making it. the graphics were HORRIBLE and it seemed like they were doing stuff just to do it sometimes. I just really didn't get it......it just sucked. I agree I've seen worse but after just watching it it ranks pretty high on my crap list!

The only redeeming quality for me was Sienna Miller who was quite nice to look at it but that's definitely not enough to make me want to watch it again.