• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lazyiness and Defense

mattlanta

just quick observations for now because of my workload ... but my thoughts so far on this D:

-josh smith is on lazy mode. didn't watch the first quarter but has given up crucical points in moments of comeback to scalabrine ... can't let a dangerous shooter like that have open room.

-no one can match rondo's speed. bibby is just not close and JJ is getting clowned. glad we're getting rio back ... hopefully he is a small part of the solution.

-wonder what it takes to make josh smith motivated?

-team hasn't been buying into woody's D in the past few games... confused as to what the hell just happened to this team's chemistry that would make them play like a completely different team.

he needs to learn that this defense goes as he goes ... he hasn't been going as of late on D and we've seen that. he hasn't been as dynamic and hasn't been as annoying to opponents as he usually is ... blame it on the coaching, blame it on the player, idc ... but something has to give. i wouldn't exactly be in favor of this but if we really had to rebuild, we'd have to let go of woodson and/or smith. it seems like the cogs on this team aren't enough to plug the holes on this roster ... if that made any sense. woodson can't enforce his will on his players (josh smith) and that's just a bad sign. i don't care how good you started off.