Jason Richardson

SG Joe Johnson

Grant Hill

SF Marvin Williams

Amare Stoudemire

PF Josh Smith

Channing Frye

C Al Horford

Hawks Injury Report: Zaza Pachulia was ruled out by Bob Rathbun this morning. Bob does not lie. Also, probably the best game for Zaza to miss.

Suns Injury Report: None

Blogging With the Enemy: Bright Side of the Sun

Predicted bane of the Hawks' existence: I want to say Jason Richardson, but I like Steve Nash too much. 

Game Preview:

I am very conflicted about this game. My emotions are a bundle of crazy. On one side, I feel Nash and Amare could be the only two guys to touch the ball and the Suns could score 110 points. On the other hand, the Hawks have many more weapons (how times have changed!), and better defense. Plus, the Suns are at a low point in the season but does that mean they rally tonight or fall apart? Still, I hate when the Hawks go west, and this is Phoenix's "west coast trip." They have to be a bit tired, but it didn't stop the Hawks in Portland earlier in the season. And finally, I just feel the Suns have overachieved this year, but that is what everyone thinks about the Hawks.

I hope that paragraph was confusing. Because that is how I feel. My brain hurts. I expect a win and still fear the crap out of this game.Good times!

Keys to the game:

1. Joe does not press. He was 9 for 41 against the Suns last year. It might be a long time ago, he may have succeeded, but Joe still wants the Suns to wish he was there.
  2. Josh Smith cares only about defense and dunking.
  3. Guarding the pick and roll.
  4. Offensive rebounds. Atlanta could win this game by crashing the glass on offense alone. I believe that.

Go Hawks!

di
di

View the full article