• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ESPN Again

frankthetank966

• Premium Member

Just thought I would mention that tonight's game is on ESPN.

After years of being a League Pass subscriber... This sucks.

Now the Hawks are on either ESPN or NBATV every damn game. I have spent my money and for what... so I can see the Hawks vs. The Clippers... Whoopty damn doo.

Now the Hawks are on either ESPN or NBATV every damn game. I have spent my money and for what... so I can see the Hawks vs. The Clippers... Whoopty damn doo.

DAAAAAmn!

It was like this small massage parlor with this gorgeous girl from Bangkok that only we knew. Now every guy goes there.

(The decent folks can substitute "coffee house" for "massage parlor" in the above sentence)

Edited by jerrywest

You don't get SportsSouth? I don't like it when the games are on fox sports net because my cable company doesn't carry that channel in HD.

Most of the games though are on SportSouth or Net though so I think you'd lose your games if you didn't have league pass.

On a side note I've got NBATV now with this new cable package and I don't find myself watching it at all. I"m not sure why but I'd rather watch Pawn Stars or 2 1/2 Men than watch the Suns play the Spurs.

I'm old. That's it.

LOL

You're not alone Deisel. I keep asking myself "why exactly did I subscribe to the League Pass?"