• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Absolutely Laughable

chips

I am not the type to get on and rant after a loss. Infact, I stay away from message boards because all you see is knee jerk reactions and a bunch of "fans" giving their exagerated opinions of how great we are one day and terrible the next. But, after tonights disgrace I couldn't resist. Our team is VERY atheletic. Problem is, we have a bunch of emotional guys that are not the smartest guys in the world. SO sick and tires of watching Josh Smith mope around every time he THINKS he gets fouled. Not to mention he is probably our WORSE 3 point shooter (I would say Horford is even better if he actually shot them) and he takes the do or die shot with way too much time left to not give it to Bibby, Crawford, or Joe......or an 8th grader that could have been sitting in the crowd that wins his school yard game of horse....ANYONE BUT HIM!... Not to mention that Woodson should have called a time out way before the game was tied and chew everyone out. He waits till its already blown, then he tries to get the troops settled down. Lets face it...We will be the forth seed...Teams above us are losing (to quality teams) and we cant take advantage because we lose to the Heat at home (blown out) and a team with only 15 wins by blowing a 19 point lead. We need to grow up. Games like this make me want to just wait until the playoffs and watch then as the next couple months are pointless and it is enevitable where we are gonna end up...4TH SEED. wE MIGHT HAVE THE most explosive team in the league, but I think they are also all dumb as bricks, Especially Josh and Jamal.

Every time I watch this team play they always lose. I think I'm bad luck. But anyway, I get sick and tired of wasting my time watching games like this in which the hawks have a huge lead and then lose it with bad ball movement and bad defense. With Boston losing, the hawks could've gained some ground in the east. I guess not.