• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All of a sudden, Crawford is a MAJOR PROBLEM

TheNorthCydeRises

Looks like Hollinger notices it too . . . or reads Hawksquawk. The fact that he cited what Hawk fans call "iso-Joe", indicates that he does read the boards. He might even be a poster on the AJC board or even on this one.

OK . . now that we know that he's hurt, it makes all the more reason for him to lay off the 3, and get to the rim or take that midrange jumper. It didn't make a lot sense though to jack up all of those 3s, when he has a shoulder injury. As long as he's hurting, Marvin and Mo will have to step up.

If Craw starts out cold, we don't need him to continue to shoot. Use your quickness to create good scoring opportunities for others.

Looks like Hollinger notices it too . . . or reads Hawksquawk. The fact that he cited what Hawk fans call "iso-Joe", indicates that he does read the boards. He might even be a poster on the AJC board or even on this one.

OK . . now that we know that he's hurt, it makes all the more reason for him to lay off the 3, and get to the rim or take that midrange jumper. It didn't make a lot sense though to jack up all of those 3s, when he has a shoulder injury. As long as he's hurting, Marvin and Mo will have to step up.

If Craw starts out cold, we don't need him to continue to shoot. Use your quickness to create good scoring opportunities for others.

Actually it makes more sense to leave him on the bench and let him heal. We will need him in the playoffs.

Actually it makes more sense to leave him on the bench and let him heal. We will need him in the playoffs.

I agree with that too, although fans will go into a fit every time we lose a game without him. But if he's hurting that bad that it completely throws off his shot, shut him down for a few games.

• Moderators

This would be an upside to signing Larry Hughes. It gives you a vet that Woody would be comfortable turning loose in Crawford's role while he heals up. I am not a Hughes fan but I'd rather see us plug him in and get Crawford healthy than see Woody ride an injured Crawford where it hurt Crawford's recovery.

This would be an upside to signing Larry Hughes. It gives you a vet that Woody would be comfortable turning loose in Crawford's role while he heals up. I am not a Hughes fan but I'd rather see us plug him in and get Crawford healthy than see Woody ride an injured Crawford where it hurt Crawford's recovery.

All the more reason we should have signed stackhouse.

No arguments here, but now we are looking at spilled milk on that one.

You are right but it is just a pet peeve for me when it comes to Atlanta sports teams. We never allow ourselves to work out of a position of abundance. Other franchises stock talent to the point of overkill. Not Atlanta teams. Save for the 90's Braves.

• Moderators

You are right but it is just a pet peeve for me when it comes to Atlanta sports teams. We never allow ourselves to work out of a position of abundance. Other franchises stock talent to the point of overkill. Not Atlanta teams. Save for the 90's Braves.

You mean the only Atlanta franchise to win a championship or contend for one on a multi-year basis?