• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

At the game: Hawks vs Buks

TheNorthCydeRises

1) There may be 7,000 people here . . . if that. This is a Kids Day game in which if a parent purchases a full price ticket, the kids get a free ticket. Crowd still coming in . . but this is pitiful.

2) Hawks came out in a soft full court press that caught the Bucks off guard and forced a few turnovers

3) Ridnour sparked the Bucks as soon as he came in.

JJ got hacked on that last turnover, but no call. Bucks on a big run right now after the subbed Ridnour in for Jennings. Arena is still over half empty. I guess the ATL fans are "punishing" the Hawks for blowing that game Friday night. That . . . or Milwaukee isn't a popular enough team to watch.

Stackhouse bouncing around out there like he's 26.

Stack playing like he's 26. I have to agree with Hotlanta's thread about Stack.

I wonder how long Woody will stick to the full court pressure? This has definitely helped the energy of the 2nd unit on defense.

Two real bad shots by Crawford before the 9 min break. No wild 3 point attempts yet though.

Teague - Crawford - JJ lineup in the game. This is what ya'll want to see right? Hawks up 31 - 28

Overall a C- performance for the 1st half. They started out great, but have been erratic as hell since about the 6 min mark in the 1st qtr.

Halfcourt defense is pretty bad right now. Offense is worse, because as usual, people can't make jumpers. We have to have at least 7 turnovers already, with the way they were throwing the ball around. JJ may have went to Magic City AND Body Tap, because he's passive as hell this game.

Josh Smith, I believe, has more points than JJ, Horford, and Crawford combined. He was the one bright spot of the half.

stack with 12 pts? Come on mannnnnn.

We're damn lucky to only be down 2. This could easily be a 10 pt decifit.

Interesting first 6 minutes of the 3rd quarter. Both Josh and JJ are starting to get frustrated with the number of non fouls being called. JJ with 2 hockey-like shoulder block fouls to stop a fast break. The first one I thought was going to be a flagrant 1.

Smoove still playing great, other than him not playing the man instead of setting up a block attempt. This team has to play better halfcourt defense and rebound defensively, to pull this game out.

JJ with 2 back to back buckets after the timeout. Maybe he's awake now. Spoke too soon . . . he just picked up his 4th foul with 3 min to go. Evans in. Hawks down 3. Remember this point in the game.

JJ ice cold. Crawford ice cold. Horford not effective at all in the post. Smoove gets a foul call 1 every 2 times he gets fouled. With JJ ice cold, Bibby and Marvin may have to hit big shots for us to pull this game out.

Oh well . . Crawford back in. No chance for Marvin. Down 7 . . . somebody needs to step up . . namely our captain.

LOL . . . even the women know what's wrong with this team. Rebounding and defense. They women behind me were screaming all throughout the 4th quarter that there was no one to rebound the basketball.

JJ and Crawford misses 2 jumpers and Smoove got a charge call.

Down 3 with the ball . . . Craw at the line. At least he's scoring from there.

We may need a transiton basket to win this game.

JJ another miss that goes in and out. Salmons hits 1 of 2. Hawks down 2. Wow . . . who can make a FG?

OK . . . so JJ front rims the game winner. going to OT.

WOW . . . . WTH???

EVERYBODY WHO JUST WALKED OUT OF THIS ARENA SHOULD NEVER COME BACK TO A HAWKS GAME. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF WE LOSE OR NOT. WHO WALKS OUT OF A GAME AT THE START OF OVERTIME?

MOVE THIS FRANCHISE OUT OF ATLANTA!!!!

lmao that's pitiful