• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks gettin no love from this clown

fmaster

I was following ESPNs daily dime live which is were some ppl can chat with sports writers during NBA games. And check out all this BS this Sacramento writer, Zach Harper was writing about our belowed hawks. The stuff in bold are my opinions, the italics are what the readers posted, and the underlined stuff is what zach harper wrote

[Comment From Cory BCory B: ]

zach, please dont include boston in the top 5 any longer, i hope you're referring to atlanta.

Zach Harper (Cowbell Kingdom/TrueHoop Network): Atlanta is not a top 5 team in the NBA. Boston is still there. Barely.

We are obvioulsy streaky at some points but when we're playing our best and the other team is at their best to theres oly 3 teams i think that would still beat us (Orl, LA, Cle) Maybe Denver but even so that still makes us a top 5 team but they're eve more streaky than us)

[Comment From The JoseThe Jose: ]

I disagree. Atl is better than Bos. They are lethal.

Zach Harper (Cowbell Kingdom/TrueHoop Network): They have too many holes. Boston has a couple of big holes because of health. Atlanta just has holes.

For one, holes are holes, regardless of their reason. Yeah we obviouslt arent better than bostone ven though we're 4-0 and took them to 7 games year they won the title when we were just an embryo of what we are now.

[Comment From mattmatt: ]

Boston is officially old as of this year. Atlanta would beat them in a series, and their 4-0 record against them show how well they match up

Friday March 5, 2010 9:42 matt

Zach Harper (Cowbell Kingdom/TrueHoop Network): Regular season is different than playoffs.

....We already took them to 7 games when we were a below 500 team. And boston was about 5x better that year then they are this year.

[Comment From MatMat: ]

Zach, Atlanta matches up extremely well with Boston - they'd win going away. They'd get killed by CLE or ORL though

Zach Harper (Cowbell Kingdom/TrueHoop Network): They would only win with homecourt advantage. They froze up in the playoffs in Boston and Rondo would DESTROY Bibby. That matters in a 7-game series more than in 4 random regular season games.

Again....the one time we played Boston we took them to 7 GAMES!!! when everyone expected us to get swept. And i think bibby was the only started with playiff experience. We definately over achieved. And yes we did get our asses handed to us on that game 7 but even if we woulda got shut out 129 to 0 it was still a hell of a run. And by no means did we "freeze up"

The guys a quack. And i tried to make this as easy to read as possible, sorry if its a little to cluttered.

If Kevin Garnett and Rasheed Wallace were playing like they played in the past then this guy would have a point, but they have been big dissapointments this year. The Celtics goe as Garnett goes.

Edited by Blunt91

This guys sounds like a Boston homer. KG is just a good role player now. IMHO Boston is too old and just signed Finely to get older. They are not elite in my book

They see Zach trolling, he's hating, p*ss off his team is old as hell.

Because his team is old as hell...

Because his team is old as hell...

Because his team is oldddd as hell...

Edited by nbasuperstar40

This guys sounds like a Boston homer. KG is just a good role player now. IMHO Boston is too old and just signed Finely to get older. They are not elite in my book

I agree. Boston is too old and they just got older with Finley. Having Nate on their team helps them against us though. He killed us earlier in the year and with his speed and athletiscm only Teague could try to stop the guy. I still think we beat them but we can't play them lightly just because we swept them in the regular season.

The guy is the kings blogger, so he is hardly a celtics fan.

Now, granted that I am a celtics fan, so I may be biased.

But is it so outrageous if someone says the celtics are better than the hawks? Keep in mind, I'm not even arguing whether the celtics are better. The hawks may very well be better. But the question is: if someone disagrees with that, is that so incredibly absurd? The celtics are half a game ahead, despite only recently being fully healthy for the first time in a long time. I mean, vegas still gives the celtics better odds than the hawks. This doesn't mean that they are right, but just that many gamblers seem to agree with the sacramento blogger.

Again, Im not saying that the celtics are better, just that thinking they are doesn't make anyone an idiot. Is Washburn and everyone else who picks the hawks to make the finals or conference finals an idiot? After all, they are picking the hawks over either the cavs or the magic (or both).

Why do some people let themselves get worked up over this stuff. Dude has a right to his opinion just like the members of this board do. Not everyone roots for the Hawks.

agree. But I think we take Boston in 6 if we played them in the playoffs. But everyone does have a right to their opinion