• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It's pretty clear this team is only good at beating injured teams.

Plainview1981

who are you Inigo Montoya? I know what excuse means.

:go ahead: You're the man. I give up. It is too hard to argue with such a dizzying intellect.

Still waiting for one example of when i used an excuse for a Hawks win. You probably realize that there are none so you are just trying to change the subject. Predictable from someone who has to make up strawman so he can pretend like he actually makes sense.

• Moderators

Like i said you don't understand the meaning of the word excuse. That post is proof.

This thread is specifically about opponents injuries. I make a one comment post speculating as to why people don't mention the Bucks game and your feeble brain takes that to mean i am obsessed with injuries. If i am so obsessed where are the examples from the past few months?

You are obviously more obsessed than i am since you have to make up lies so you can pretend like you have an argument.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR ONE EXAMPLE OF WHEN I MADE AN EXCUSE FOR A HAWKS WIN. It shouldn't be hard for you to find one since according to you i love to do it.

I don't see this one as an example of exodus excusing a Hawks' victory because the context was someone listing games where we beat teams at full-strength and someone asked why Milwaukee wasn't listed among teams we beat at full strength. Exodus rightly pointed out that Milwaukee wasn't at full strength without Michael Redd, their highest paid player and the guy who was expected to be their leading scorer this season.

There exodus was not saying that the win against Milwaukee was meaningless or trivial - he was saying it was not a win against a winning squad at full strength.