It's pretty clear this team is only good at beating injured teams.

Plainview1981

It's been this way all season. The wins in which they've beaten good HEALTHY teams is few and far between. People can get excited about the 4-0 against the decline Celtics team, but they're 1-3 against Miami, 0-2 against Cleveland, 0-3 against Orlando, and they've dropped 2 games to the Knicks AT HOME. How often have the Hawks beat a good healthy team? I think Phx was reasonably healthy when the Hawks beat them both times.... I think Howard might have been out when they beat Dallas.... The lack of wins against good healthy teams proves just how flawed this team really is. The Heat got NO production from O'Neal and no production from the bench and STILL won the game. That shows how sorry this team really is. People can talk about how great the Hawks record is, but when you examine further you will notice there is no substance to the hawks season.

• Like 4

SHHHHHHH let's just blame this game on the clock and forget our sorry 4th qtr offense...

This team tries to outlast the other team... This team don't defend the 3pt line at all and they rarely rebound well. For this team to win against a good team it has to all fall into place basically. They have to hope they can get away with getting out rebounded and they hope the other team misses 3's.

shut up

Don't like to hear facts, huh? You shouldn't have clicked on the thread. Blame the team that goes cold in 4th game after game. Considering the team doesn't prepare for the offensive end, the chances of the 4th period scoring slumps ending is fairly slim. Every team in the east other than maybe the Nets could possibly beat the Hawks in a playoff series. The reason for that is the endless flaws this team has.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

So when they beat the teams they're supposed to beat you're not happy.... and when they lose to the teams they're supposed to beat you're not happy. GOOD GRIEF!!!

The lack of wins against healthy teams is telling. Yeah, all wins are good.... But if you can't beat good healthy teams it's hard to go far in the playoffs.

Imagining the posts he would have made if we lost.

Yeah, cause wins over Chicago missing Noah.... Injury plagued GS and Philly are wins to really get excited over.

We'll say that Boston was healthy in the last meeting and the Hawks beat them. That was Jan 29th... The last time the Hawks beat a really good healthy team. That was nearly a month and a half ago. That's cause for real excitement.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Premium Member

Wow, it must be some kind of record for 40 wins all to come against injured teams. We're really witnessing history here!

My thoughts exactly.

Hot - normally I don't mind this kind of thread - but in analyzing this game I don't think it does any good. We had a very interesting game last night that was fraught with things to discuss - Teague DNP-CD, Marvin out for the fourth, etcetera. We seemedto have an advantage playing AL,Smoove, Marvin inside.

• Premium Member

where were you when we won the last 3 games

You are new here, let me clue you in: Hotlanta is a troll that only posts when the Hawks lose. He's not even smart enough to post a few times after we win to try and give his troll posts more "cred" when he does go Negative Nancy.

• Like 1

You are new here, let me clue you in: Hotlanta is a troll that only posts when the Hawks lose. He's not even smart enough to post a few times after we win to try and give his troll posts more "cred" when he does go Negative Nancy.

Show me where I'm wrong genius. Go find all those good healthy teams the Hawks have beat. Since I'm a troll, it shouldn't be hard for you to prove me wrong. Go do it.

That win against GS was hardly impressive. They made the same old mistakes that they have made the last two months, but GS was shorthanded and not good enough to take advantage on the road.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Premium Member

Show me where I'm wrong genius. Go find all those good healthy teams the Hawks have beat. Since I'm a troll, it shouldn't be hard for you to prove me wrong. Go do it.

That win against GS was hardly impressive. They made the same old mistakes that they have made the last two months, but GS was shorthanded and not good enough to take advantage on the road.

Show where you are wrong? Are you serious? The only time you show up is when this team loses, when we win you are nowhere to be found. As I said in my other post you don't even have enough common sense to show up sporadically when we win and post just to try and look like a real poster. But whenever we lose, boy oh boy just like a 'Nique HEAT CHECK here comes the Hotlanta Negative Nancy post! :snowballfight:

• Premium Member

Off the top of my head, we beat Portland twice before their injuries started killing them, Boston before KG went down, Utah, Memphis, Toronto twice, Miami, and Dallas. All have winning records, and all were at full strength.

And not incidentally, virtually every team in the league has at least one rotation player either out or playing hurt at any given time. So your post is a load of crap in two ways. Actually in way more ways than that, but let's just start with those.

And yes, you are a troll.

Edited by niremetal