• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What team do we S&T Joe Johnson for?

JTB

"]Alright everybody, most of us think JJ is leaving and so do I. So let's just start looking in the future! Now from what I've seen in Rick Sund our GM, he's a pretty smart guy and I dont think he's going to just let JJ walk without actually attempting to trade him first! Come on do you really think Sund is not going to make a deal with a team for JJ. LOL. He probably been thinking about this long before all these rumors about johnson to N.Y. came about. Anyways I trust Sund he hasn't disappointed since he came here and I think we would all agree on that.

-----------Whats going to probably happen is that the hawks will offer jj an early contract after the season is up ASAP and if he declines it then they will proceed with different Sign and trade scenarios Sund has probably already schemed up! Dont be surprised, Sunds not dumb where he wont even attempt something for JJ and try to get something for him!------------

So what s&t do you think Sund could possibly come up with for johnson and possibly other hawk members to get the deal done?

Edited by mrhonline

DUDE your font is horrible?

Can you tone that down a bit???

To answer your question. Joe has final say on if we do a SNT.

LOL. my bad i thought it would be easier for everybody to read! didn't mean to make it horrible. LMAO. I'll change it if i can!

• Premium Member

Those large fonts aren't terribly useful, are they?

The two teams I've mentioned are Dallas (Dampier) and Chicago (Bibby -for- Hinrich).

IF we do a SNT of Joe to Dallas.. first off, I can't see it. I mean Kidd is over the Hill and Dirk is good but not better than Smoove. I guess it's just the depth.

I wouldn't want Damp. He's like 35, 36 by now?

Call me greedy, but I would take a SNTof Heywood and Jason Terry.

IF we do a SNT of Joe to Dallas.. first off, I can't see it. I mean Kidd is over the Hill and Dirk is good but not better than Smoove. I guess it's just the depth.

I wouldn't want Damp. He's like 35, 36 by now?

Call me greedy, but I would take a SNTof Heywood and Jason Terry.

Do S-n-Ts still require equal salary coming back?