• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Selfish JJ was the ultimate ball-hog vs. the Bucks

hawks21

We were winning the game in fact we had a 7 pt lead and didnt need to be kept in the game but needed to be led to victory .

We had a 3 pt lead with 10:22 left in the game. Up to that point JJ had scored 13 pts. He scored 14 the rest of the way and the Hawks definitely needed those points given that the Bucks scored 31 pts in the 4th.

http://www.nba.com/games/20100322/ATLMIL/gameinfo.html

You are a complete retard. I am sorry.. Joe Johnson played great last night and he was the person who kept us in the game when the Bucks went through that streak where they did not miss. You guys are just a bunch of complainers. Joe is fine.. so stop finding something to complain about and just enjoy what the Hawks have accomplished thus far.

:shake_puter:

• Like 2

The stat line is somehwat deceiving with Joe Johnson's scoring line, but the Hawks were in control of the game with Johnson only have 13 points through three quarters. Joe Johnson is the pseudo point guard when Bibby is on the bench, but he totally forgot about his teammates in a tough road loss-- a game the Hawks shoulkd have won by double-digits.

It was as if Joe wanted to get HIS points in the 4th at the expense of the team. Jamal had 21 by the end of the third quarter, and it seems Joe wanted to surpass Jamal by the end of the night...and he got his wish.

It was a little ironic in the end once Joe's selfishness sealed the Hawks' fate that the team had less than three seconds (at 98-95) and Jamal finally got his second shot attempt of the quarter, a very tough three point shot attempt at the buzzer.

Joe has to realize that Jamal isn't the enemy, and Joe has to be more content in getting the ASSIST and passing to the open guy not jacking up three-point shots in the corner with three people in your face or getting trapped along the baseline with an open Jamal and Bibby outside the three-point arc.

And Joe committing the foul on Salmons thirty to forty ft. away from the basket was puzzling. Frustration, anger, whatever it was..it isn't a good sign going forward vs. Milwaukee, a potential playoff opponent.

Joe needs to be called out for his selfishness.

honestly, even though it sucks that the hawks lost that game, it was good to see Joe Johnson take over a game the way he did in the 2nd half..i havent seen Joe Johnson get that hot in a long time..he usually shoots way under .500. my only thing is the last play was not a good one..Joe Johnson took a very tough shot..i would of rather him take a jumpshot because thats what he was making in the 2nd half.

And also, the Hawks team defense has got to get better. No reason why Milwaukee should of been making all the shots they did in the 4th qt..we gotta learn to get stops when we need it. More disappointed with the team's defense than I am with Joe Johnson. And also I would like to see Bibby more in the 4th especially when he is knocking down jumpshots the way he has been lately

You are a complete retard. I am sorry.. Joe Johnson played great last night and he was the person who kept us in the game when the Bucks went through that streak where they did not miss. You guys are just a bunch of complainers. Joe is fine.. so stop finding something to complain about and just enjoy what the Hawks have accomplished thus far.

:shake_puter:

no need to call posters retards for posting their opinions