• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did anyone else see Joe push Woody?

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Something clearly got under his skin last night. Even the fouls on Salmons seemed to be on of those frustration fouls that Joe rarely commits.

• Premium Member

video?

That was one of dummies fouls thou

I'll post it tonight. Just wanted to confirm what i THOUGHT I saw.

but it was when Woody called Joe back in with ~3.6 secs left in the half. Woody then grabbed Joe's waist to get him back on the bench and Joe seemed to push Woody off of him.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

I'll post it tonight. Just wanted to confirm what i THOUGHT I saw.

but it was when Woody called Joe back in with ~3.6 secs left in the half. Woody then grabbed Joe's waist to get him back on the bench and Joe seemed to push Woody off of him.

I did not see a push but I thought the play Woody drew up was beautiful. The defense was worried about JJ and Horford set a perfect screen on Ridnour for Bibby to get and open 3 at the top of the circle...........which he drilled.

He lost the game for us because of that foul. Completely unnecessary. It was so obvious he was holding him.

True.........

But I think the thread was refering to the point where there was 3.6 seconds left in the 1st half.................before JJ's bone headed foul ever happended in the final seconds of the 4th quarter.

• Premium Member

True.........

But I think the thread was refering to the point where there was 3.6 seconds left in the 1st half.................before JJ's bone headed foul ever happended in the final seconds of the 4th quarter.

Something was going on. Nique and Bob both stopped talking and the cameras were squarely focused on Woody and Joe for at least 10 seconds.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Something was going on. Nique and Bob both stopped talking and the cameras were squarely focused on Woody and Joe for at least 10 seconds.

I went back and watched it last night before I deleted the game off the DVR.

I did not see anything that resembled a push at all.