• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hoopshype names Top 25 Players

HawksFan87

Smoove was # 25, and Joe was # 16

25. Josh Smith

Smith is the most versatile defensive forward in the league. He can change a game on both ends with lightning speed. His ability to elevate and block shots as well as tip-in dunks around the basket is a tremendous weapon. He should have been an All-Star this season and should have a breakout playoff season for the Hawks.

16. Joe Johnson

Johnson moves up two spots because he has evolved into not only a consistent scorer, but a leader as well. The Atlanta Hawks are flying under the radar, but that will change because I expect them to get to the conference finals against Cleveland. There is not one shooting guard in the East that can deal with his physical presence. That allows Johnson to get any shot he wants come crunch time.

http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/johnson/2010/04/15/the-new-top-25/

I would move Al Horford in the top 25 and switch JJ with Roy.

• Premium Member

If Joe Johnson was half as good as some of the people on this board think he is, the team wouldn't have routinely been beaten by 20-something in the Orlando games.

I didn't realize Joe played center to guard Howard and small forward to guard the shooters on the wings at the same time. :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

• Like 1

• Premium Member

If Joe Johnson was half as good as some of the people on this board think he is, the team wouldn't have routinely been beaten by 20-something in the Orlando games.