• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Obviously, Charlotte won't help the Hawks.

Diesel

• Premium Member

I'm watching Orlando vs. Charlotte. 85-84 Orlando. 31 secs. MJ on the bench, head down with a tear in his eye. LB with the call.. Charlotte runs two screens for Larry Hughes to put up a THREE??????

:help wanted3:

Where is the WTF emoticon??

wtf-cat.jpg

I can't believe LB came up with this stuff.

No Dwight Howard and you go for a three??

I think the Bobcats might be the dumbest team in the NBA.

Once Howard gets a couple early fouls he falls apart and spends too much time whining to the refs over every percieved injustice instead of rebounding and getting back on transition D.

And he and Barnes both blame the refs for every missed shot instead of getting back on D.

Hopefully the Hawks can take advantage of their whining and petulence.

• Premium Member

Why? Hughs was the only Bobcat with (relatively) hot hand in this game. Gortat is no Howard but he knows how to protect the rim - he alters a lot of shots.

Hughes or Jackson... When playing in front of a home crowd, you have to challenge them at the rim. Make him protect the rim and look for contact. Where was Crash? My play would have been Crash middle...

Either he gets his shot blocked or we're going to the FT line... or He dunks over Gortat and shifts all the momentum to us. However, what I'm not going to do is shoot a lower percentage shot and hope it hits.