• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My opinion on the JT situation

JTFan31

It will really bother me as any team fan that you team is combulated just like that. At least going into last season we had hope with the team we had on the floor. If we lost JT there is totally no hope what-so-ever, we will just be the next 10 win team. With JT in the team we at least have hope on making the playoffs, now if JT is not offered a contract by the Hawks, say bye-bye to the season because it will be a very long one. I fault the franchise for letting a player go in Big Dog for nothing hoping to have money to sign JT and now watch JT go for nothing, basically we just gave Big Dog and JT for nothing, 2 guys that avg 20 + ppg and we go nothing in return, signs of a "no clue" franchise. This team will be worse than the Clippers worst year ever. Sorry Atlanta Hawks, for the misery we will go through this season.

remember now, before we got GROB... we were ALL THINKING playoffs. maybe even Hotlantadude (b4 the season began). now that we subtract GROB, maybe it will work out?

i really do stand by what i say... i said it a lot over the summer and will continue to say it as long as JT is on our team.

WE WILL CHALLENGE FOR THAT 8TH SPOT. its open for any team in the east... count in the Cavs as well!

NJ, DET, NO, INDIANA, PHILLY, ORLANDO, and BOSTON (in no order) will make the playoffs IN MY OPINION.

that 8th seed is wide open for us as well as the bulls/new york/etc.

Now that it seems like JT is leaving, i say that NEW YORK (sources say McDysse is comin back) gets it. that team or Miami Heat (wade + odom)

I am usually disgusted by hotlantadudes negative attitude but I am starting to agree w/ bhim and I am finding it real hard to keep supporting this god-forsaken franchise. How is it that we can NEVER get a player in the draft that stays w/ the team for 5 or 6 yrs and actually contributes. It is hard to explain away a team having 4 draft picks and 4 rys later having none of those players still w/ the team, unreal.

I really didn't mind losing big dog for nothing because I thought we were doign it so we could resign JT. Now if we let JT walk, I am done w/ this sorry ass team. I really feel soprry for the guys left like sar and theo. they know they are playing for a bunch of corporate [censored] that don't give a [censored] about winning. I think the nba and mlb for that matter could take a lesson from the nfl........NO CORPORATE OWNERS.

I am not saying that I knwo how to fix the hawks problems but I don't think the management has any idea either. Sometimes I wonder if they actually care.