Woodson has no competition

AtLaS

... On the worst coach in the NBA list. And it's honestly not even close.

The Bucks know that we switch every screen so whoever Zaza/Horf is guarding runs up and sets a screen on Jennings man, and bam, mismatch. EVERY time. Does Woodson not realize this? Did he not realize it last year versus the Cavs? You have to make adjustments, that's playoff coaching.

The funny thing is we will stroll out there on Wednesday and nothing will change. We will run the same style all over again and hope that it works.

And I don't even want to get started on the offense.

This is why we will never win against a good team in the playoffs with Woodson at the helm, it just can't happen given our easily exploitable defense and drab offense.

I'd love to hear all of the Woody supporters opinions..

Woodson is horrible. I started watching the Hawks when Al came over here in the draft and have been saying how awful he is since that day. He is a horrible, stupid coach.

Any team that has a coach with a brain can outsmart Woodson and get a huge advantage over out team just on brains alone. I guarantee you Woodson will stick with the

switcihing D and just hope that our home crowd will help us win the next game. His comment after the game was "that's why you play for home court advantage during the season".

I seriously don't think he realizes how horrible the switching D is against the Bucks. We would be better off if Woodson stayed in the locker room during the games and the

players just coached themselves.

Edited by JackB1