• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Does Bass or Anderson start for the Magic?

Blunt91

I am just trying to figure out how the hawks should match up with Orlando's starting unit. I can't remember whether Ryan Anderson is back in the starting unit or is Brandon Bass still getting minutes.

I actually think Bibby will be matched up on Nelson in this one.

It depends, if we want to make Barnes beat us, then put Bibby on him. He can shoot over the top of Bibby and will probably get a few O rebounds. If we can live with that I say do it.

Does Barnes posting Bibby without help scare you. We cannot afford to help Bibby in the post against Barnes.

I am tempted to say lets just play straight up and see what happens in the first game. That is, Bibby/Nelson JJ/Carter Marvin/Barnes Smoove/Lewis and Al/Howard.

Fight through screens, minimal switching.

• Premium Member

It depends, if we want to make Barnes beat us, then put Bibby on him. He can shoot over the top of Bibby and will probably get a few O rebounds. If we can live with that I say do it.

Does Barnes posting Bibby without help scare you. We cannot afford to help Bibby in the post against Barnes.

I am tempted to say lets just play straight up and see what happens in the first game. That is, Bibby/Nelson JJ/Carter Marvin/Barnes Smoove/Lewis and Al/Howard.

Fight through screens, minimal switching.

I don't think Barnes can post and he doesn't strike me as one who can pass out of the post too well. Teams never try to force him to win it. I would do exactly what you have prescribed.. Joe on Jameer, Marvin on Vince and Bibby on Barnes. If Barnes looks like he's going to post,double him... trap the ball, make him pass. I'll bet he throws that ball away.