• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Barely beating Milwaukee and getting blown out by Orlando= No Woody extension

hawks21

Losing by 20 at the half on the road to a team that has been resting for days is not good. Things may turn around, but it looks like last year's second round playoff series versus Cleveland.

Smaller quick guards continue to run around the Hawks, and if this series continues the way it has, CHANGES STILL HAVE TO BE MADE BY GM SUND.

INTERVIEW AVERY JOHNSON OR SAM MITCHELL OR BYRON SCOTT.

The Hawks can't go another year of having another young point guard fail, and the lack of a scoring small forward. Woodson had his chance.

Losing by 20 at the half on the road to a team that has been resting for days is not good. Things may turn around, but it looks like last year's second round playoff series versus Cleveland.

Smaller quick guards continue to run around the Hawks, and if this series continues the way it has, CHANGES STILL HAVE TO BE MADE BY GM SUND.

INTERVIEW AVERY JOHNSON OR SAM MITCHELL OR BYRON SCOTT.

The Hawks can't go another year of having another young point guard fail, and the lack of a scoring small forward. Woodson had his chance.

We simply do not have enough talent to compete with the Magic & the Cavaliers. A new coach would help some but we still need more talent to get past these 2 teams.

We simply do not have enough talent to compete with the Magic & the Cavaliers. A new coach would help some but we still need more talent to get past these 2 teams.

Most definitely, a NEW VOICE IS NEEDED AND EVAULATOR OF TALENT. This team definitely needs an upgrade at small forward and the need for an emerging young fast PG who plays like Russell Westbrook or George Hill or even Darren Collison would be ideal.

well thats why all bullhorns needed to be pointed in sunds direction i hope we dont score 50 pts. so it can really speak loudly that the product is woefully ineffecient b/c sund could have gotten us quicker at point guard by the trading dead line.

i trying to figure out how did the bobcats get all those fouls on howard and we are supposed to be slightly better than them but we register none against him.

i also want to know how bis it when the whole hawks team is in a slump josh smith is the one that usually lead the box scores yet we are allways frustrared with him and want him traded, the only way we can give up josh smith is if we are getting back a center like the caliber of a brook lopez.

MEMO TO WOODSON AND JOE JOHNSON ISO PLAYS WILL NOT WORK AGAINST ORLANDO, kick ball from side to side and then whomever open will have to hit that jumper it is our only chance

As much as we all want to see all this a happen, I think you guys are confusing the falcons with the hawks. As much as this playoffs has been a wake up call to Woody's ineptitude, all the hawks are going to do is hit the snooze button and go back to sleep like they've done all this years.

As much as we all want to see all this a happen, I think you guys are confusing the falcons with the hawks. As much as this playoffs has been a wake up call to Woody's ineptitude, all the hawks are going to do is hit the snooze button and go back to sleep like they've done all this years.

Maybe not. Bring in a coach who can develop young point guards, and let's find a legit 7 footer or two who can do a better job against Howard... or try to trade for one of the Lopez Brothers or sign Stoudamire.