• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Had to research this

Dejay

I'm pretty sure most of you know this already but did you know that the Hawks have lost 14 straight games in the second round of the playoffs, including the last nine by double-digits? Is there another team in the league that comes close to that???

I'm pretty sure most of you know this already but did you know that the Hawks have lost 14 straight games in the second round of the playoffs, including the last nine by double-digits? Is there another team in the league that comes close to that???

No, I didn't realize that, and those are some quite discouraging numbers, sickening really. I sure can't think of any other team who's matched that level of second round futility. Yikes. Embarrassing.

Well let's think about this. We beat Boston in game 6 two years ago, then lost in game 7 (thats one). Then we got swept by CLE last year (thats 5) and now we are down 0-3 to ORL (thats 8). Hmmm? am I wrong?

Ooops - I think I am (Boston was a first round series...my apologys)

Edited by DJlaysitup

Well, make that 15 straight losses and last ten by double-digits. Here's the sad totals...

1996-97 Lost last three to the Bulls

1998-99 Swept by the Knicks (losing last two by double-digits)

2008-09 Swept by the Lebrons (losing all four by double-digits)

2009-10 Swept by Orlando (losing all four by double-digits)

If anyone wants to know why folks in town don't take them seriously, this is the Zapruder film folks. I can't even defend those chilling statistics.