• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Perfect Blockbuster

warcore

Atlanta out: (salaries approx. 29 M)

Joe Johnson

Marvin Williams

Mike Bibby

Dallas Out: (salaries approx. 27 M (all expiring))

Roddy B.

Caron Butler

DeShawn Stephenson

Eric Dampier (whom I would most likely waive to save $)

then try and flip Caron Butler to SAC for Dalembert (expiring for expiring, plus they should start Cousins if they wanna make him a force)

Roddy B./Teague

Stephenson*/Jamal/Jordan

Smoove/Evans

Horford/Smoove/ZaZa

Dalembert/ZaZa/Horf

*if I could find a way to move Stephenson for an expiring big, I would, and then sign Chilldress to the QO (who could start at SF when we wanna start Horf at C)

BOTTOM LINE: We will have TONS of cap space for 2011 to go after Carmelo, a true superstar. And while I think this team can compete in the EC, I think this would be a good destination for him to sign, and then just resign our pieces one by one (starting with Horford).

:write a letter:

With the new motion offense, DeShawn wouldn't be that bad. He's a good defender and can knock down shots. Roddy, Smoove, Horford and Crawford would be providing most of the scoring. And don't forget we would own the boards (something us fans don't even think about because we're not used to it)

and you're missing the main point-it's just one intermediate year we sacrifice to go after Melo. You have to make sacrifices to build a championship caliber team. (Kinda like the Heat, Knicks, and Nets throwing their rosters away this past year)