• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Childress vs. Marvin: Final Showdown

mrhonline

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The one we trade is the one we can get the most for, or maybe we trade or keep both. I have no preference other than we get a big to help out now. Where you hiding Shaq?

On this topic, when I saw 19 replies (mine will make 20) , I was thinking that is a lot for such a beat up old horse. Then saw one poster had five. Good to see you back Diesel! Could this be a sign concerning Shaq?

Always liked Chill a bit better, i still wish it was Marvin going over to Greece to this day. I've never liked Marvins game, he's clumsy,can't sustain his dribble and settles too much. Doesn't mean i don't pull for him and hope somehow he really starts to get it going but i've just been here and done that with Marvin repeatedly. His inconsistency is maddening. :brick wall:

Edited by HawkFoLife

Trade both I want neither player. The small forward position in the league generally is one where the player can score points especially in the playoffs. Neither Marvin or Childress are a threat against better teams. It's like the Falcon's when you play better teams gives you a chance to see how you meassure up and thankfully the Falcon's are young and have the right potential at key positions. Marvin might rack up points vs average and bad teams but we all know come the playoffs if you can't drive to the hoop or add a consistent jump shot your dead meat in this league. Chils can drive but sorry I really want someone else that as potential and key at least be a threat vs better teams.