• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

IF Shaq comes to ATL

Guest Squawker

Some SF trades could be Smoove for Granger? or Smoove for Steph Jax? or Smoove for Luol Deng?

The fact that you would trade josh smith for Luol Deng or Steph jax shows you are nothing more than a FANBOY!

• Like 1

i would love to see danny granger here he could be had at a lower price then cp3 and a future potential all star. but cp3 would run the team and change everythingg :)

IMO i would give horf for granger and smoo for paul i know it should be reversed but smoove makes all the highlights so i prefer him.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

If Shaq comes to ATL would we do this.

Trade Smoove for the best SF or SG we can get.

The reason i say SG is because Joe can easily slide to the 3.

What are your thoughts?

That's a little rash young fella. Shaq is 38, he's only playing for 2-3 more years. He's not as good as he once was. He might give us 11, 7, 2 which would be great for us. We need Shaq for the matchup value... That means that he won't be a full time starter. In fact, during the season, we let him rest some. He's our playoff weapon.

Guest Squawker

yep. if it was smoove for a pg, then we'd play marvin between pf and sf splitting minutes with horf at pf (a little), and anyone else (mo evans, free agent) at sf (bulk of his time). it would have to be a pretty big pg to make it worth trading smoove for and make us better even if keeping marv at sf. honestly, i'd trust starting marvin at sf all season more than i trust starting teague or bibby all season at pg, at least as of today without teague having any real gametime playing experience.

Yea i guess that would be better. I think Marvin is just in the wrong type of offense with Woody maybe with LD he will be more effective.

Yea i guess that would be better. I think Marvin is just in the wrong type of offense with Woody maybe with LD he will be more effective.

and if his offense requires the ball to move then yea we definently need a pg

Guest Squawker

The fact that you would trade josh smith for Luol Deng or Steph jax shows you are nothing more than a FANBOY!

They are betters SF's then Smoove would be as far as shooting goes and thats a big part of it. Im not a Fanboy! I just think that Smoove at SF would be disastrous. And that of course is only IF we sign Shaq who may not even start. We could also trade Smoove for a PG as LD's new offense requires the ball to move.

Guest Squawker

That's a little rash young fella. Shaq is 38, he's only playing for 2-3 more years. He's not as good as he once was. He might give us 11, 7, 2 which would be great for us. We need Shaq for the matchup value... That means that he won't be a full time starter. In fact, during the season, we let him rest some. He's our playoff weapon.

Of course. But im just worried about Horford leaving if he has to play Center another year.