• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JT

BlackHawkDown

Everything JT said was posturing.

1)If you sign with the Jazz of course your going to say you want to play for Utah.

2) We are sick of rotating coaches imagine how he feels, so talk crap about it and maybe the organization will stop changing coaches every year.

3) The Hawks have been d*cking around with him all summer do you expect him to be positive.

So stop riding him if he had sense he wouldn't want to play here, but truth is in reality JT wants to be a Hawk.

And we most certainly want him here as a Hawk.

Alot of you wanted JT traded but in reality who do you think we will be more successful this season with JT or with JV/Dickau? In all honesty with JT any day. JT is a great player for this team and if the Hawks can sign Dion and maybe DJ, Smitty or Stephen Jackson, I think we are good to go and be competitive this season. The X-factor is Diaw, imagine if Diaw comes in here and avg anywhere between 8-9 pgg will be a blessing. I know for a fact that some players dont play as good in other teams, system or with other players, hopefully this will be the case here with Diaw, hopefully he didnt fit in with the French team and will do things like score and fit perfectly in here in Atlanta.

• Premium Member

Nobody wants to trade JT for Nothing. However, your questions makes it sound that way:

In reply to:

Alot of you wanted JT traded but in reality who do you think we will be more successful this season with JT or with JV/Dickau?

Well follow me.

If we were to trade JT for Rashard Lewis, I think we'd probably be successful.

If we were to trade JT for Jason Richardson/Fill....

If we were to trade JT for Bonzi.

You can't argue that JV will lead us to no success without knowing what Jt would be traded for.

All moot now. I'm glad we are keeping JT and I am more glad that we have good owners.