• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How many times will the ATL media remind us that JJ makes more than Wade/Bosh/James

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

I don't feel sorry for Cleavland with all this mess. The person I feel for is JJ. The JJ hate will be magnified at an all time high because the lazy Atlanta media will use "You know he makes more than Bron and friends?" as a easy cop out. Listen to 790...they're killing him already.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

I don't feel sorry for Cleavland with all this mess. The person I feel for is JJ. The JJ hate will be magnified at an all time high because the lazy Atlanta media will use "You know he makes more than Bron and friends?" as a easy cop out. Listen to 790...they're killing him already.

I think the Hawks and Joe will take heat all year saying we overpaid for him. But of the teams that were offering Joe, does anybody really think they would not have offered him the same thing if legally allowed? I think everyone of them would have. Joe might not have the respect of many Atlanta fans, but he has the respect of other players and coaches in the league from what I read.

• Premium Member

It's not JJ's fault that the league's cap rules allowed him to make more by staying than he could if he left.

Edited by niremetal

I'm so over the money thing....If the Hawks hadn't made the offer they did when they did and waited until "The Decision", I could have easily seen Chicago, New York or New Jersey swoop in and offer him the max to join them, then we would have been screwed and everyone would be crying and bitching about how the ASG is cheap....damned if you, damned if you don't....Me personally, I'm gald JJ is back cause when I spend my hard earned money for games and shout myself hoarse I like knowing that we have a shot to win.