• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

iPhone / iPad and mobile phone support

Admin

Great news (well soon it will be anyway) for those wanting an app for this on their Android devices is that Invision, the company that makes this forum system, are about 1 month into a private beta testing of an Android app and should have a final public app ready in the near future. As of now only those who own the websites and have an active license, meaning me, are able to download it but I don't have any Android devices so I'm unable to test it out.

I will keep you updated and I imagine that when the next version of IP.Board is out in a month, which by the way is an AWESOME upgrade!!, they will be releasing a public version of the Android app.

I guess all that competition with highlightfactory.com has forced the Squawk to make some drastic moves in keeping the customer base! This is great news, and looking back mrH is right, we are definitely futuristic nerds for getting excited about this.

I guess all that competition with highlightfactory.com has forced the Squawk to make some drastic moves in keeping the customer base! This is great news, and looking back mrH is right, we are definitely futuristic nerds for getting excited about this.

Haha yeah we definitely are ... and nope it's not pressure from any outside source it's just the slow time of the year basketball wise and Invision is coming out with a major version upgrade to 3.2 from 3.1.4 and it's going to make using the site a lot easier!.

• 2 months later...