• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tosh.O

buckeye242424

I'm curious to know if anyone finds Daniel Tosh as hilarious as I do? His comedy and his writers push the limit as being stereotypical, almost racist...but the show makes me laugh, alot. Am I a bad person? Comedy Central walks the line, but the show gets away with it. People say he ripped off "Talk Soup", which is prolly true, but he's done it a PLUS ONE.

• Moderators

Tosh is da man. As funny and annoying as a paper cut, but I absolutely love his shows. His comedy team leaves it right on the edge where it should be. He'd better not go all Chappelle on us; he could do this schtick for many years.

~lw3

I'm curious to know if anyone finds Daniel Tosh as hilarious as I do? His comedy and his writers push the limit as being stereotypical, almost racist...but the show makes me laugh, alot. Am I a bad person? Comedy Central walks the line, but the show gets away with it. People say he ripped off "Talk Soup", which is prolly true, but he's done it a PLUS ONE.

I recently stopped while channel surfing and was surprised - It's pretty good. In the two episodes i have watched I didn't notice any racial stuff - mostly making fun of dumbasses.

• 3 weeks later...