• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This relates to Hawks: Magic now cited as Carmelo's favorite team

Sothron

• Premium Member

Mr. Sothran,

You are continuing to embarass yourself with your responses.

Responses along the lines of:

"Because everyone should know ______ ". (and) Because everyone is saying _____" does not answer the simple question I asked you.

Then you attempt to judge me (personally) by my number of posts.

If this is the route you want to take please answer, these questions:

Do you know my name?

My height?

Weight?

Background?

Where I live?

My occupation?

My marital status?

I'm guessing that the only thing you know about me is my number of posts. Is this not true, Sothran?

Mr. Sothran, I have nothing against you and have enjoyed many of your posts over the years and most have been above average, actually. But I have no belief that you can or will attempt to address my questions intelligently.

So I will let you go.

CS

Chickenstanley join date: 05-July 10

Chickenstanley says, quote "Mr. Sothran, I have nothing against you and have enjoyed many of your posts over the years".

I present for your enjoyment someone's troll account. I also appreciate the repeated misspelling of my username in a lame attempt to get a rise out of me.

Mr. Sothron,

I did not intentionally misspell your username. It was a mistake on part. I apologize. As for my actual longevity here, many who have been here for years can verify that I have been on/off this forum since the early part of the decade.

It would be silly to atttept to convince you that I am not a regular poster using a different name. I thought the idea was to respond to the post and not the person anyway, so what difference would this make anyway --- even if it were true? This practice is a classic show of weakness.

I have had my share of problems with other posters over the years --( as have many others). If this makes me a troll in your mind, that is beyond my control or concern.

CS

• Premium Member

Mr. Sothron,

I did not intentionally misspell your username. It was a mistake on part. I apologize. As for my actual longevity here, many who have been here for years can verify that I have been on/off this forum since the early part of the decade.

It would be silly to atttept to convince you that I am not a regular poster using a different name. I thought the idea was to respond to the post and not the person anyway, so what difference would this make anyway --- even if it were true? This practice is a classic show of weakness.

I have had my share of problems with other posters over the years --( as have many others). If this makes me a troll in your mind, that is beyond my control or concern.

CS

While I don't believe you have been here for years with a join date of what two months ago I did in fact respond to your post more than once. The idea any sane person would not consider Lebron James and Wade two of the top five players scratch that two out of the top three players in the NBA is just silly. The fact that virtually every NBA analyst, expert, player and coach when opining about the Heat have said they are a team built to win multiple titles and break single season records is enough to prove my opinion has merit.

You are the one who accused me of making baseless assumptions while offering not one whit of opposing opinion deserving of meritorious consideration.