• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves looking to deal for D. Lee

coachx

http://blogs.ajc.com/mark-bradley-blog/2010/08/18/todays-semi-hot-rumor-braves-to-move-for-derrek-lee/

Lee's stats are pretty equal to Glaus for the season. The difference is that one is on a recent hot streak (Lee hit 4 homers over the weekend) but the other has been on a long cold streak.

Glaus only has 2 HRs in since July 19

Glaus hit .237 in June, .182, in July, and is hitting .208 in August.

Lee has 4 HRs in his last 3 games.

Lee hit .281 in July, and is hitting .306 in August.

This would be a nice deal to give the Braves a hot bat down the stretch. Lee has also played in the playoffs and for winning teams. You don't have to worry about him pulling a Nate McClouth, and flopping once he has to play under pressure. Some rest could wake the bat up for Glaus too.

As long as this gets Troy out of the lineup for awhile Im happy.....VERY happy!!!!!!!!!!!

http://blogs.ajc.com/mark-bradley-blog/2010/08/18/todays-semi-hot-rumor-braves-to-move-for-derrek-lee/

This would be a nice deal to give the Braves a hot bat down the stretch. Lee has also played in the playoffs and for winning teams. You don't have to worry about him pulling a Nate McClouth, and flopping once he has to play under pressure. Some rest could wake the bat up for Glaus too.

I would love this pick-up for the Braves! Evenmore if we could include that CF from Pittsburgh, that was suppose to be good, we got a couple years ago in the package.

I would love this pick-up for the Braves! Evenmore if we could include that CF from Pittsburgh, that was suppose to be good, we got a couple years ago in the package.

Lee is out of Chicago's line-up today. I think they are making this deal as we speak. Oh man please, please, please, no more Glaus!!!!!!