• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jamal Wants Out

MaceCase

Crawford is an ISO player no doubt about it.

Really!?!?! Cause apparently you don't follow the NBA much less the Hawks lol.Ask anyone with .0000000004th of any NBA brains and they will tell you that Craw is the epitomy of an ISO player and the Hawks were the epitomy of and ISO team. How is either one even debatable?. Ball movement and Crawford have never ever been in the same paragraph much less the same sentence.except in this thread. No suprise there.

• Like 1

Really!?!?! Cause apparently you don't follow the NBA much less the Hawks lol.Ask anyone with .0000000004th of any NBA brains and they will tell you that Craw is the epitomy of an ISO player and the Hawks were the epitomy of and ISO team. How is either one even debatable?. Ball movement and Crawford have never ever been in the same paragraph much less the same sentence.except in this thread. No suprise there.

Its pretty obvious that neither you more gametime actually know what an isolation play is . Its debatable when you dont know what it is and think simply because a person shoots the team is somehow ISOLATING THEM . The hawks ran a ton of isolation for JJ on the block and also started plenty of them off a high screen win which everyone would then clear out depending on how the defense played it .

Next step I will have to pull out the video evidence because again because you still dont seem to understand basic principles outside of what you hear the MSM telling you and cant seem to apply them to how the hawks played .

Not ISO, the term you guys are looking for is he is an "one on one" player. There's no need to clear his side of the court because he usually gets his shot off before that play can develop.

Ahh, so the 99% rest of the world who knows that Woody was strictly an ISO coach was wrong? Must have just been an ISO coach when everyone but Craw was in. Interesting, interesting indeed. Look, ISO, one-on-one whatever you want to choose it doesn't matter as the point is Jamal crawford IS NOT a movement player and unfortunately that was the argument. Now does Craw posses the ability to be one? Absolutely, the man is built to be that guy. Problem is he isn't mentally able to be a player that succeeds in a motion heavy offense. Ask any fan of any of the teams he's been on and I promise you they will tell you the same. He simply doesn't have the mentality to fit in to a structured offense. He's a lethal "and-1" scorer and he's absolutely great at it so this is not a knock on him.

I loved Craw as a sixth man, I'd just like to see what we have in Teague and Crawford. Locking him and Joe up to long-term deals in the same summer would be silly - I just don't believe Sund thinks that it would be a smart way to build a team. I would imagine that he will wait until closer to the deadline and then trade Craw to a team looking to cut some salary. If we can pick up more frontcourt depth, I'd be happy with that because I'd hope that at least one of our two young guys can be a gamer.