• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game on tonight?

IHeartAtlanta

• Premium Member

Too bad... guess it's not televised. Sorry

There were two different start times listed, one at 7:30 the other at 8:30. Check back at 8:30-8:40, it should be on by then. If the game is on TV anywhere, then it should be online.

EDIT*** I didn't see that the friggin game is already into the 2nd quarter on the scoreboard. I guess it's not televised. Bummer. :shake_puter:

Edited by hawkman

• Premium Member

I guess it's because Teague's hurt. I don't take the pre-season serious....but Bibby's production has been laughable. 3.7 ppg and 2.3 apg in 25 mpg and he didn't record a single point,assist,or rebound in 12 1st half minutes tonight.

Put Crawford2 in the game LD. Goodness :help wanted3: Woodson played him a lot last year.

• Moderators

Just reading from the recap and box scores...

CP3 and Ariza played just the first quarter. NOkafor, and no DWest. Peja came in and took 5 shots in under 8 minutes (?!?) and missed them all. The Hornets' starting frontcourt consisted of J-Not-So-Smoove (Jason Smith) and Aaron Gray. Should've been able to open up a little more of a can on them, but oh wells.

As we get into the nationally televised games this week versus the Magic and Heat, we really need to see more assisted buckets from this motion offense. CP3 had 4 assists in his one quarter of play, while no Hawk guards other than Jamal (5 assists) could muster more than 2 the entire game. Bibby's stat lines are at a point where they could pass for binary code.

Solid contributions from Marvin tonight, and it's good to see J-Pow on the "plus" side of the plus-minus for once.

~lw3