• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Saturday. Gorin's. Who's in?

drzachary

If you asked me a month ago, I would have said no. Living in Raleigh is way too far to drive for a game. Things change though, and the anticipation of the new season overtook me last week so I checked out flights. It was cheap enough to make it worth my while. This will be the 7th opening night in the past 8 years I will go to.

If you asked me a month ago, I would have said no. Living in Raleigh is way too far to drive for a game. Things change though, and the anticipation of the new season overtook me last week so I checked out flights. It was cheap enough to make it worth my while. This will be the 7th opening night in the past 8 years I will go to.

Sorry but if someone can set up a night hawksquawker to meet up at the game like gsuteke last year, I would like to make it to that one.

Don't expect much here....very few of the "fans" here actually go to games. You would have better luck just calling random people in the phonebook.

A lot of them will be in Jacksonville. Speaking of which, will you be there cheering your Gators on ? I'll be there supporting the Dawgs....even though both teams are having a down year.

The good news for the Hawks is that the Falcons are in a bye week which should help them sell out Phillips.

A lot of them will be in Jacksonville. Speaking of which, will you be there cheering your Gators on ? I'll be there supporting the Dawgs....even though both teams are having a down year.

The good news for the Hawks is that the Falcons are in a bye week which should help them sell out Phillips.

I guess I will be one of the only few Hawks fans at the game on Nov 7. Should have checked the falcons schedule that day.