• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Time to take the good with the bad.

buckeye242424

We wouldn't have won this game without Smoove, and we would could have lost this game with him just as easy. I'm done trying to break down his game, his talent, his head, technicals, all that. Never have I been so pissed, then cheering, then pissed, then he wins the game for us....geez! My rationale thinking is if he can be so dominate on defense, I'm fine with the long jumpers. He's earned some shots on offense as much effort he puts in on defense. Wow...what a teeter-totter game in regards to one player. Glad we won!

• Like 1

We wouldn't have won this game without Smoove, and we would could have lost this game with him just as easy. I'm done trying to break down his game, his talent, his head, technicals, all that. Never have I been so pissed, then cheering, then pissed, then he wins the game for us....geez! My rationale thinking is if he can be so dominate on defense, I'm fine with the long jumpers. He's earned some shots on offense as much effort he puts in on defense. Wow...what a teeter-totter game in regards to one player. Glad we won!

i just posted the exact same thing on the j smoove regressing thread. i totally agree.

I don't think smoove taking 5 jump shots a game is the worst thing ever, i never have. the offense so rarely goes through him as a scoring option, so when he has an open jumper he should shoot it sometimes. i'm more concerned about his effort on defense and rebouding, both of which can still increase. it bothers me that he doesn't look excited on the court, like he's not happy. hopefully he's just going through some minor issues off the court, and it's not a deeper issue, like not liking the coach or teamates.

• Premium Member

Josh is a wild card... that's just the way it is. We'll just have to take the good with the bad and come to terms with the fact he just won't ever become an elite all around player.

I am fine with him not becoming an offensive juggernaut. Rodman was not an offensive play but was a darn good role play on defense. The problem I have is him taking the most or the 2nd most shots during the game.

• Premium Member

I am fine with him not becoming an offensive juggernaut. Rodman was not an offensive play but was a darn good role play on defense. The problem I have is him taking the most or the 2nd most shots during the game.

11 shots is really not a lot of shots. He was also our entire defense for most of the game. Not his best game, but damn, the guy had 6 blocks 9 rebounds and 12 points and hit a clutch shot... I'll take that.

• Like 1