• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

STEVE NASH

JohnnyCASH

SO AS I WAS BROWSING THE WEB I SEE MORE TRADE RUMORS ABOUT STEVE NASH AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS TEAM NEEDS AND HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR,SOME YEARS NOW AND NOW THAT HES AVAILABLE I THINK WE JUST HAVE TO GET IN THE MIX OF THING OF COURSE IT WOULD HAVE TO INVOLVE A THIRD TEAM BUT WE JUST NEED TO MAKE AN EFFORT.

AND PLUS THIS MAN IS LIKE THE BRETT FAVRE OF BASKETBALL HE JUST GETS BETTER WITH AGE!!!

SOURCES

http://valleyofthesuns.com/2010/11/08/suns-rumors-the-steve-nash-rumors-are-underway/

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/nash_might_become_available_9NJXSZdMNcO8FR9cs1I0NI

Edited by marion706

He is clearly an option if available but we will not know that unless they are completely out of the playoff picture and he ask for a trade.

• Premium Member

I used to be a Nash skeptic. Bashing him for not deserving the back to back MVP awards... but after seeing him get it done without D'antoni, without Stoudamire... I mean, the guy is just incredible. He is the best pure PG in the league... and one of the best of all time... I'm not sure we are a championship team with that guy, after all our defense which is our weakness does NOT get upgraded on this move.... Still if we can get Nash and keep Joe, Horf, and Smoove.... Good god, who would stop our offense???? Could we be the one team that wins it all without playing a lick of defense? Not sure, but it is a pretty damn intriguing scenario.

This is all a pipe dream though. If Phoenix gives us Nash for Jamal Crawford + Marvin, I'm pretty sure there would be an all out riot in Arizona.

Edited by Atlantaholic
  • Like 3

I used to be a Nash skeptic. Bashing him for not deserving the back to back MVP awards... but after seeing him get it done without D'antoni, without Stoudamire... I mean, the guy is just incredible. He is the best pure PG in the league... and one of the best of all time... I'm not sure we are a championship team with that guy, after all our defense which is our weakness does NOT get upgraded on this move.... Still if we can get Nash and keep Joe, Horf, and Smoove.... Good god, who would stop our offense???? Could we be the one team that wins it all without playing a lick of defense? Not sure, but it is a pretty damn intriguing scenario.

This is all a pipe dream though. If Phoenix gives us Nash for Jamal Crawford + Marvin, I'm pretty sure there would be an all out riot in Arizona.

ughhh i can see it now the Nash to Joe behind the back pass for three! :helpsmilie:

• Moderators

Much more realistic for us to get Nash than another one of their "possibilities" - the Miami Heat! At least Marvin is young and a long-term replacement for an aging Grant Hill and Crawford could do very well in Phoenix.

• Premium Member

Much more realistic for us to get Nash than another one of their "possibilities" - the Miami Heat! At least Marvin is young and a long-term replacement for an aging Grant Hill and Crawford could do very well in Phoenix.

What makes this a possibility is that Dragic has been playing phenomenal for them this year... Still, I mean, I can't see Nash being moved, not unless they are clearly out of playoff contention by the deadline... which I don't think is gonna happen.

What makes this a possibility is that Dragic has been playing phenomenal for them this year... Still, I mean, I can't see Nash being moved, not unless they are clearly out of playoff contention by the deadline... which I don't think is gonna happen.

i was thinking the same thing from now on i hope they lose every game

Offense can be your best defense. In Nash case compared to Bibby you got this. Bibby scores 12 ppg and 4 assists. In total, his impact is 20-24 ppg. Nash scores 18 ppg and 12 assists per game. In total, his impact is 42-54 ppg. Even though Nash and Bibby defensive impact is the same, there offensive impact is day and night. Nash offensively impact almost doubles Bibby. That also means that others around him stats go up as they don't have to create for themsleves. Greatly benefiting from this Marvin and Horford. It's help the rest out a lot as well. That's why Nash is of much importance to the Hawks and could make them a championship team till Nash falls off talent wise which seems like it will not happen till Nash losses lateral quickness or speed. He has about 3-5 good years left with his play-style and ability.

what in gods name do WE have to give the suns for nash? honestly..

imo i think we have some good assets in teague,jc1,marvin

i still think we would need to get a 3rd team involved to even eveything out

but Steve is not untouchable everybody knows if Pheonix countinue to play bad

Nash is out and Dragic is just waiting to take his place!!