• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This is the elite team you were mad at Kenny Smith for not respecting?

the_sheff

Every year you guys get your panties in a bunch about not getting respect and usually the Hawks go on a losing streak immediately. We keep this up and you guys wont have to worry about analysts talking about us at all.

Hey now - my panties are none of your business - especially the pink ones line%20dance.gifline%20dance.gifline%20dance.gif

• Like 3

Every year you guys get your panties in a bunch about not getting respect and usually the Hawks go on a losing streak immediately. We keep this up and you guys wont have to worry about analysts talking about us at all.

Pretty much. If you point out the Hawks aren't playing well when they are beating bad/shorthanded teams people are like 'why are you complaining when we are winning? what is wrong with you?" Then when reality hits they are like........

*crickets*

Pretty much. If you point out the Hawks aren't playing well when they are beating bad/shorthanded teams people are like 'why are you complaining when we are winning? what is wrong with you?" Then when reality hits they are like........

*crickets*

I get labeled as a hater in the chat for the same feelings. My opinion is this, playing sloppy and beating bad teams is not going to help us with our goal, which should be to at least win 2 games in the second round of the playoffs. We can win all those games we want but they wont make a difference come May. Once we start looking good and this team forms an identity then ill be on the train full speed ahead. Until then i have to remain critical.

• Like 2

I get labeled as a hater in the chat for the same feelings. My opinion is this, playing sloppy and beating bad teams is not going to help us with our goal, which should be to at least win 2 games in the second round of the playoffs. We can win all those games we want but they wont make a difference come May. Once we start looking good and this team forms an identity then ill be on the train full speed ahead. Until then i have to remain critical.

Exactly. Just because a team wins doesnt mean it is a good game. It isnt just about wins and losses. It is about execution. Until the Hawks can play hard and smart consistently people aren't going to take them very seriously. The Hawks don't have the star power to overcome poor execution.

• Premium Member

message board people hate hearing the truth. They think a win is a win. I choose to look at the numbers and question everything rather than accepting empty wins.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Hawks have always been a team that can't handle expectations. They play better when nothing is expected of them. I mean it is pretty much the same of all Atl teams. You put a little expectation on them and they crumble.

What expectations are you even talking about, the hawks are expected to make the playoffs. Nothing more or less. Now if Sund can fleece a team for jamal crawford then my expectations will be eastern conf. challenger.