• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks-Spurs

HalfHawk

Alright there's seriously some things this team needs to address, I understand Bibby can hit the big threes, but he can't cut it anymore. Quick PGs abuse him and he just accepts it. Mo Evans... I don't even think I have can put it into words. Terrible, team cancer, horrendous, and still, none of these do any justice as to describe how bad he's really playing. And what's the deal with our big guys in the paint? None of them aside Powell have go to post moves in a consistent manner, but my main concern with them is their idiotic, scrawny fouls. I can't count the number of times they try to reach in on their defensive assignments or when they just slightly bump the offensive player. If you're going to foul the guy, make it count. Leave him unsure if he wants to try it again, Zaza used to live up to this role, but even our Rocky has become soft. I'm tired of Coach blabbering about motion offense, we can score, preach some damn defense.

Edited by SmooveZilla

Before some idiot chimes in with some crap about how we would have won it with Joe, I will say this: We didn't lose because we didn't have Joe, we lost because we turned the ball over, couldn't get stops, and kept sending the Spurs to the FT line with silly foul after foul in the 4th quarter. Smoove going out didnt help our D (which is a STRONG indictment on our D as it is), and people blowing by Bibby was tough to watch, but after watching that game intently in the second half, that is what eventually resulted in our downfall.

• Premium Member

When's the last time this team had strong play at the point? Mookie's last good year? Bibby has never been strong for us, he's a spot up shooter whose a team killer on defense. I can't believe his agent suckered the Hawks into a three year deal. This guy was done when we got him and now he's past the moldy stage.

@ Tim Duncan's house Hawks have a record of 0-13.

Until mid 4th quarter, Atlanta seemed to have a chance for their 1st victory ever in their building.

They have NEVER won in their current building.

Did you notice. In each quarter, with about 90 seconds left, the Spurs would explode. Every time.

They did this for three quarters. Then, in the 4th, midway thru. Atlanta began to turn the ball over

and there went all hopes for the win. The Spurs had a very small, uncomfortable lead. Four of

the next five times down the court, swish, nothing but net - - And, these were all from downtown.

We didn't know they could shoot the 3 ?? They lead the NBA in 3 point % and we didn't know ?

Spurs have the NBA's best record. After last night, we can't question why. In one portion, late

in the 4th. the Spurs shot 80% from down town. A team that can shoot that well from the charity

stripe is considered great. From 3 point range, that is unheard of. No one can beat the Spurs

when they are playing and hitting shots like that.

Josh Smith's injury hurt. JJ being out hurts. Turnovers hurt. Yet, if none of that were present

last night, the Spurs still come out victorious. They are THAT good.

:white flag: