• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How can this be?

Gray Mule

:write a letter:

18-12 = 30 games / Hawks

17-09 = 26 games / Bulls

Until their victory last night, Chicago had played 5 less games than Atlanta (Now it's 4 less)

On top of this, the Bulls are winning and winning and winning. No one seems to worry about

them when they discuss the east but, there they are.

Why / how can they have played THIS many games less than Atlanta? Somewhere down the

line, they will be playing and playing while the Hawks sit and rest.

:cant believe:

Magic lost again. Their trades didn't produce immediate results. They did seem to have a better

game against Dallas than they did against us. In time, they may explode.

Boston still running over everyone. Can anyone stop this runaway train?

Did the Hawks finally get the lid off the basket? They FINALLY began to hit their shots in the second

half of our last game. A long, dry spell before that.

Just some stuff I have to wonder about.

:question:

:write a letter:

Boston still running over everyone. Can anyone stop this runaway train?

Good thoughts graymule.

I wonder how much gas the Celtics will have in their tank once the playoffs come around ? They kind of remind me of that Pistons team in the years after their championship with Billups / The Wallace bros. & company. They dominated the regular season only to run out of gas in the playoffs.......and while these Celtics have more HOFs then those Pistons did.......they also have a lot more tread on their tires.

On the Bulls, I'm wondering if they will hit a slide with Noah's recent hand surgery ?

Edited by coachx

The Bulls are really scary. I haven't over looked them:

Rose is unstoppable these days, especially since his jumper is improving. Boozer, Noah rock solid for their roles. Solid bench-role players like Gibson, Korver and Brewer. And given all that Deng has to do now, he's sliding into that position nicely. Really only reason this team isn't better than the 17-9 has been the injuries. Imagine if Boozer had been healthy (and now Noah). and they hadn't played the 5th hardest schedule in the league.

Really, the Bulls are a real SG away (their only weakness) from being in the Easters Conference Championship and making a run at it. And they might anyway.