• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Interesting article about Hawks & Nash!

T21

Nash for Crawford/1st.......

Minutes breakdown:

Smaller Lineup (Nash, Johnson, Williams, Smith, Horford)

PG-Nash 30, Bibby 18

SG-Johnson, 35, Bibby 10, Evans 3

SF-Williams 30, Smith 12, Evans 6

PF-Smith 23, Horford 15, Powell 10

C-Horford 20, Pachulia 15, Collins 13

Bigger Lineup (Nash, Johnson, Smith, Horford, Collins)

PG-Nash-30, Bibby 18

SG-Johnson 35, Bibby 10, Evans 3

SF-Smith 28, Williams 20

PF-Horford 30, Smith 7, Powell 11

C-Collins 25, Horford-5, Pachulia 18

I think that's a pretty good distribution. Those are averages too. Foul trouble and hot-hands will dictate further the distributiion. I think the deal could work. I'd hate to lose Crawford's scoring ability off the bench, but Nash could open the floor up. You could have him Joe, and Bibby on the floor at the same time (although that'd be rough defensively for Nash and Bibby). Think of the open looks Bibbs and Joe would get with Nash cutting to the basket.

You've convinced me Dragitoff...I'll make some phone calls and see what I can do :cool:

P.S. - I can just see them trying to sell this move to Bibby. "Mike, if we do this we need you to be onboard with it. We are gonna be upfront with you...it will mean less minutes and it will also require you to shoot more when you're in to help make up for the loss of Crawford. Can you live with fewer minutes and more shots?"

Bibbs: "Hmmmm :jumping11: ..."

Edited by DJlaysitup

Nash for Crawford/1st.......

I just don't think they would do it for so little. But if we can somehow retain Joe, Josh and Al AND get Nash, sign me up whatever that deal is.

Our bench would be real thin, but it'd be worth it to see what these guys could do with Nash.

I just don't think they would do it for so little...

Granted our 1st rounder won't be worth all that much (besides, they've had plenty of them before)...but Craw "expiring" would be pretty valuable. He would possibly be able to keep a few butts in the seats for them this year and next year is difficult to predict anyway with the possible labor thingy.

We could make our best offer and they make their best offer - then, if they aren't the same, bring in BK as a mediator of the deal (and they'd get two more first round picks)

• Like 1